The Notre Dame Club of Denver serves the local Notre Dame community in Denver by conducting events to connect alums, family and friends; by providing volunteer time and financial support to local charitable organizations; and by supporting the Bishop Evans Scholarship Fund which provides financial aid to students from our area to attend Notre Dame. Membership Dues are by far the largest source of funds that enable us to provide these services. Join us now by going to our online dues payment page.
Benefits of Paid Membership
- Eligibility for the membership drawing for Notre Dame Football tickets
- Reduced prices for Notre Dame Club of Denver events including Universal Notre Dame Night, the Golf Tournament, and other NDCD events
- Preferred seating for any Notre Dame athletic events that come to Denver
Membership Dues Levels
Your membership payment activates membership for one year. The Denver Notre Dame Club is a 501(c)(3) corporation. All contributions are tax deductible.
- Emeritus Members - Includes vowed religious and those graduates who received their degree 50 or more years ago from Notre Dame or St. Mary's. Members of this category are not required to pay dues, however, we do need to hear from you each year to keep your status current.
- Current Students or New Graduates (Current Calendar Year) - Current Notre Dame or St. Mary's students and those who graduated this calendar year. Members of this category will not be required to pay dues, however, we do need to hear from you each year to keep your status current.
- Young Alumni (ND/SMC 2006 – 2016) Those Alumni who celebrate the first through the tenth anniversary of their graduation from Notre Dame or St. Mary's. Annual dues are $20.00.
- Blue Membership - This is general membership category. Annual dues are $35.00.
- Gold Membership - Upper tier membership at which level Members are eligible to win two game tickets plus $500 toward travel expenses. Annual dues are $60.00.
How to Become Member
Your membership payment activates membership for one year. The Denver
Notre Dame Club is a 501(c)(3) corporation. All contributions are tax
deductible. If payment is made after the membership drawing for football tickets, you will be eligible for the drawing in the following calendar year.
Online Sign Up:
Go to our online dues payment page.
Sign Up via Mail:
Print and fill out the Membership Form.
Mail your Membership Form and payment to:
Denver Notre Dame Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 102786
Denver, CO 80250-2786
Check Your NDCD Club Dues-Paying Membership Status and Update Your Contact Info
Not sure if your dues paying membership is current? Has your dues-paying membership lapsed? To check your dues-paying membership status, you can do the following:
- Go to the top of the page and click the Login button. (This is located to the right of the Search icon/box.)
- Log in to myNotreDame. (If you have not registered, follow the instructions on the page to register and create a login (scroll up for said instructions)). If you are still having trouble, please contact the IT Support group at 574-631-1579 or email email@example.com and request help for your log-in concerns.
- Once you have logged in, click the "My Account" drop-down button (it has a teal background). This "My Account" drop-down button will be to the immediate right of the Search icon. This selection should load your profile information. Select (by clicking) the "Update Profile" link in your profile. This should load the "My membership" hyper-link directly beneath your profile image.
- To find your Membership status, click on the My Membership hyper-link and this should load your dues paying status. "Active" means you are a current dues-paying member of the Notre Dame Club of Denver. "Inactive" means you are not a current dues-paying member of the Notre Dame Club of Denver.
- Under the Membership sub-tab, you will see your Status, Membership Level, Expiration Date, etc.
Please take a moment to update your information with the Alumni Association at myNotreDame.
The Denver Notre Dame Club uses this directory as its primary source
for contact information, so please make sure to keep your information up
to date. The directory can help you find old friends and get
information on new ones. Only Notre Dame Alumni are allowed to access
the directory, so make sure to update your info!
To connect with the Denver Notre Dame Club activity of your choice, visit the Contact Us page which lists all key contact points in the Club.